Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: http://www.benefitsoffood.blogspot.com
Many studies have shown the amazing health benefits of consuming celery for our bodies. By drinking celery juice, we are able to maximize these benefits while providing our bodies with many different types of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. It is great for reducing inflammation, preventing certain diseases and can help to maintain the health of our skin. Now, lets discuss some of the amazing health benefits of drinking celery juice regularly.
1. First, surprising to some, but celery and celery juice is very nutritious. This juice is incredibly nutrient dense and contains many nutrients in high amounts. Celery juice is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A and folate and also contains great levels of potassium, manganese and vitamin C. It is also a good source of dietary fibre while being low in calories.
2. Drinking a glass of celery juice can also help to improve overall digestion and even prevent digestive disorders. This is largely attributed to the wonderful amounts of fibre found in this juice, which add bulk, promotes regular bowel movements and can increase nutrient uptake from the healthy foods we eat. Celery juice is also known as a natural mild laxative and can help to prevent constipation and abdominal discomfort.
3. Celery juice is also great for optimizing the overall health of our heart and can help to prevent heart disease a number of important ways. It is well known to naturally lower cholesterol levels in the body. This is because celery juice contains unique and important compounds that can lower “bad” LDL cholesterol. As well, drinking this juice can help to keep blood pressure levels healthy, especially when consumed regularly. Celery juice can help to promote the health of our blood vessels and improve circulation.
4. It can also help with weight loss and healthy weight management. This is because celery juice is very low in calories and a great source of fibre. This fibre can help us to feel more full during the day, prevent snacking and also prevent overeating. Also, it contains many important vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that can help to fuel our workouts and also nourish our body, which is very important for those individuals with a calorie restricted diet.
5. Lastly, consuming celery juice regularly can help to reduce inflammation in the body and promote the health and look of our skin. It is well known for being very anti-inflammatory due to its many unique and potent organic compounds. These compounds can actually help to inhibit acute inflammation. As well, celery juice is a great way to keep our skin hydrated and healthy. The high water and antioxidant content in celery juice can also help to purify the skin, prevent skin damage by removing free radicals and other toxins from the body and help in the production of collagen.
Thank you for watching the video! Please like, comment and share. If you would like to hear about more healthy foods, and food and beauty tips, please subscribe to the channel. Have a GREAT and HEALTHY day!
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.