Celery juice is the latest big trend in the health and nutrition world. I’m currently testing out celery juice for myself, but also wanted to talk to you guys about the health benefits of drinking celery juice / eating celery in case you want to try it out as well!
This is by no means a cure it all solution as I don’t believe in those but because it got SO popular over the last couple of months I couldn’t ignore the craze. If you have any questions about your medical condition and if you should start celery juicing please consult you doctor!!!
I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on celery juice. Have you tried it? Do you like it? Did it make a difference in your skin, digestion, etc.? Let me know!
1:40 – Weight Loss
1:55 – Higher Levels of Hydration
2:17 – Anti-Inflammatory
2:41 – Stop Heartburn and Acid Reflux
3:10 – Digestion
3:30 – Eye Health
3:44 – Soothing Effect
4:15 – UTI Treatment
4:52 – Healing the Gut
6:03 – Liver Detoxification
6:17 – Purifies Blood Stream
To make 6oz of juice, it takes approximately 6-8 stalks of celery. No additional water needed.
– Juicer: https://amzn.to/2Am9pLk
– Weight Loss: Celery is low in calories (one stick is only 10-15 calories) and its fiber* content of 1.6 grams per cup can put a stop to unhealthy cravings.
*you do lose the fiber aspect of it if juicing but if you decide to blend the celery instead you will get the benefit of the fiber.
– Higher Levels of Hydration: Because celery is 95 percent water, it’s a great way to prevent dehydration.
– Anti-inflammatory: If you’re at risk for cardiovascular disease and/or cancer, adding celery to your diet can help you prevent chronic inflammation (which is a condition that’s closely related to those and other diseases).
– Stop Heartburn and Acid Reflux: Celery has been recommended as a solution for heart burn and acid reflux because of its low acidity.
– Digestion: Celery is great for people who suffer from stomach issues and constipation as it contains fiber.
– Eye Health: Vitamin A, one of the main vitamins found in celery, is known as a vitamin capable of protecting the cornea and is also helpful for treating dry eyes.
– Soothing Effect: The magnesium in celery is known to have a relaxing effect in the nervous system, which can also help with better sleep.
– UTI Treatment: In some places, celery is a common and effective way to treat UTIs. Celery has a diuretic effect, so it helps you expel water without losing too much potassium.
– Liver Detoxification: Celery has detoxifying properties that can help get rid of bad bacteria, fungi, mold, viruses and other toxins from the liver.
– Purifies Blood Stream: Celery contains coumarins, which helps the blood flow, reduces blood pressure and purifies the bloodstream. Celery is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, and magnesium.
MORE HEALTH TIPS VIDEOS
COME SAY HELLO
#valerialipovetsky #celery #nutrition #health