These are three easy-peasy Juice Recipes which can be served as drinks or deserts depending on how you decide to store them…..If the HEAT is getting to you …these are easy make, store-away deserts or refreshing drinks to save time & effort. Use any blender/ grinder to get these done!
1) TROPICAL SQUASH / SORBET
– 1.5 one inch sized slices of pineapple (I used canned with a tsp spoon of canned syrup, u can use fresh pineapple for same effect )
– 200 ml of frozen thawed chopped papaya (about 4 inch papaya slice de-seeded and diced)
– 120 ml of kinley soda water (u can replace this with plain chilled water & to get a bubbly effect add a pinch of fruit acid!)
– Handful of seedless grapes
– 5 to 10 ice cubes
Use a blender/grinder/mixer of choice and grind till smooth. Chill in the fridge compartment to serve as a squash.
Store it in a scoop-able container and freeze for a minimum 2 hours to get a perfect Sorbet. Scoop and serve as desert!
2) KIWI STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE / PARFAIT
– 3 medium sized Kiwi (de-skinned and diced)
– 7 frozen strawberries
– 3 scoops of frozen sweetened vanilla flavored whipped cream (OR u can replace this with vanilla ice cream OR add yogurt + 1 tsp vanilla essence + sweetener to taste)
– 5 to 10 ice cubes
Use a blender/grinder/mixer of choice and grind till smooth.
– 4 to 5 Parle-G Biscuits powdered (u can replace with biscuit of your choice but Parle G just goes fantastic with this. Tip: Use any really sweet biscuit)
Layer the smooth mixture between as many layers of biscuit powder as you wish…top it with cream and fruit too. I topped it plainly with a strawberry!
Chill in the fridge compartment to serve as a smoothie.
Store it in scoop-able container and freeze for an hour to get that perfect parfait. Serve as desert!
3) FRUIT SALAD IN MANGO CUSTARD / SHAKE
– 0.5 cup room temperature boiled & cooled full fat milk
– 1 heep tsp + 1/4 heep tsp of vanilla custard powder
mix the above two till there are no lumps
– 2 medium sized Alphonso mangoes diced
– 5 to 7 ice cubes
Use a blender/grinder/mixer of choice and grind till smooth and refrigerate immediately.
Use any diced bite-sized fruits of your choice for the salad. I used Kiwi, Plum, Apple & black seedless grapes.
Again, Layer the smooth mixture over the diced fruits to your liking. Top it with some Pomegranate. Tip: I freeze a lot of fruits to use in different drinks, it saves time! I used frozen pomegranates here!
Chill in the fridge compartment to serve as a thick shake.
Store it in a scoop-able bowl and freeze for an hour to get perfect custard. Scoop and serve as desert!
DISCLAIMER: ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN MY VIDEOS ARE SIMPLY THAT, MY OPINIONS. I DO NOT HOLD ANY LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY AS I DO NOT CLAIM TO BE AN EXPERT
My channel could seem like a mixed bag of varied contents… my inclinations are not just one dimensional therefore I have varied content…do stick on…SUBSCRIBE…much more good stuff to come!
If you like the video, click on that LIKE button!
SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH YOUR FRIENDS….
I would love to hear from you…so…comment below…
CONNECT WITH ME ON INSTAGRAM @ madinclinations
My blog: https://madinclinations.blogspot.com/
Email me: email@example.com
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ3o0PbDLMNqZkYv4fzcCDw
Check out my previous videos…
1. POOJA ROOM DÉCOR FOR FESTIVAL https://youtu.be/rwSejGjQWYw
2. VLOG: Home Delivery Review on The Bowl Company https://youtu.be/ysWZk9c6L-Q
3. COCONUT GRINDER REVIEW https://youtu.be/qinS0KTKkrw
4. NYKAA BEAUTY HAUL https://youtu.be/ukqcQEHUtE4
5. Fridge Organisation, Tips & Tricks! https://youtu.be/BE2Laq8am7M
6. . KAMA AYURVEDA HAUL https://youtu.be/PcRkvxboU54
MY OTHER D’MART VIDEOS….
1. WHAT’S NEW IN DMART? RAKHI SPECIAL || PLANTS & MORE https://youtu.be/RamTJWrnikM
2. FIRST DMart Haul https://youtu.be/uTUhO87nG4E
3. DMart DIWALI SPECIAL Latest Collections & Haul https://youtu.be/7hFarELIXAw
4. D’MART latest CHRISTMAS https://youtu.be/jZBDkiqM8sw
MY OTHER HAULS
1. COOKWARE HAUL https://youtu.be/HQtEzWqE0ww
2. KIODA STORE HAUL https://youtu.be/Z4mtXcJ2lY8
3. KIODA STORE VIEW https://youtu.be/LSbTVqHzjIY
4. LULU HAUL https://youtu.be/f94wSJwL64s
1. ONE POT VEGETABLE BIRYANI || COOK WITH MEN https://youtu.be/NNUnVssd6bQ
#MADINCLINATIONS #3EASYJUICES #DRINKSERTS
Juice Fest Drinks easy juices deserts beat the heat mad inclinations yummy deserts delicious filling drinks juices healthy MANGO PINEAPPLE CUSTARD STRAWBERRY KIWI GRAPES PAPAYA PLUM APPLE POMEGRANATE CONSUMERS PERSPECTIVE BY ANUPAMA