FULL POST: https://www.feastingonfruit.com/dark-chocolate-raspberry-cookie-dough/
Sponsored by Hu! Use code FEASTINGONFRUIT for 20% off your first order: https://hukitchen.com
* 1/4 cup (65g) almond butter (or any nut/seed butter)
* 3 tbsps (60g) maple syrup
* 1/2 cup (60g) unsweetened applesauce
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 cup (120g) almond flour
* 1/4 cup tbsp (30g) coconut flour
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/4 cup (40g) Hu Gems, chopped
* 1/2 cup (15g) freeze dried raspberries
* 1/2 cup Hu Gems, melted
1. Stir together the almond butter, maple syrup, applesauce, and vanilla until smooth.
2. Add the flours and salt. Mix to combine.
3. Gently fold in the chopped Hu Gems and freeze dried raspberries.
4. Roll out to approximately ½” thickness (between two sheets of wax paper is easiest).
5. Cut into hearts. Re-roll scraps, and cut again to get approximately 24 small hearts.
6. Freeze for 1 hour.
7. Dip in melted chocolate. Chill until set.
Hu Gems: https://hukitchen.com/products/hu-gems
vanilla extract: https://amzn.to/2P3260J
coconut flour: https://amzn.to/30aF2GR
almond flour: https://amzn.to/2Sl0FOP
freeze dried raspberries: https://amzn.to/38lTPOX