I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this to you before or not, but I really am not a big fan of cardio as a form of exercise or weight loss. In fact, I’ve lost over 50 lbs 3 different times after having babies without adding any cardio routine into my fitness plan. Don’t get me wrong – I’ve done my fair share of 5ks and mud runs, walks, bike rides, HIIT, swimming, and sprints in my day.
But overall, me and cardio don’t really jive well. I try to do as little as I can lol.
And, by cardio, I mean running on a treadmill or biking or running stairs or generally doing something on a machine at the gym purely to raise my heart rate so I can burn calories.
For the longest time, though, I thought that cardio was the only way to lose weight. I mean it’s all about calories in versus calories out, right?
Actually, that’s not the whole story… Watch the video to learn more!
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to this channel: http://bit.ly/1ykBnSG
– What I Eat In A Day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMBb0mhmuwI
– 5 HIGH PROTEIN Fruit SMOOTHIES for WEIGHT LOSS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1maq…
– Intermittent Fasting Guide For Women: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZd6ByEH6to
– Is Full-Fat Dairy BETTER for WEIGHT LOSS?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg4C50x6dnE
– THE 7 FOODS I EAT EVERY DAY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BjT56zDemk
– Meal Prep Ideas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNto5ZNvIsY&list=PLQ5c-6vkgU2ldiNkWFOpUtx25FKY4d2Gg