A high-intensity aerobic dancercise routine set to the rhythm of “Body To Body” by Front 242.
Performing this routine each day will result in the following:
– Increased storage of energy molecules such as fats and carbohydrates within the muscles, allowing for increased endurance
– Neovascularization of the muscle sarcomeres to increase blood flow through the muscles
– Increased speed at which aerobic metabolism is activated within muscles, allowing a greater portion of energy for intense exercise to be generated aerobically
– Improved ability of muscles to use fats during exercise, preserving intramuscular glycogen
– Enhanced speed at which muscles recover from high intensity exercise