How to make Kale Salad?
Kale is one of the most healthy things you could possibly eat, and this is such an an easy recipe. It is definitely the quickest salad I know. And hey this recipe is both Vegan and Keto friendly!
The recipe is very delicate in flavour, so you can totally adjust any of these quantities.
– Bunch of Kale
– Zest of 1 lemon (use more if you prefer)
– Juice of 1 lemon (use more if you prefer)
– 1/4 – 1/2 cup of olive oil
– 1/2 – 1 cup kalamata olives
– 1/2 – 1 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
– 1/2 – 1 cup roasted sunflower seeds
– 1/2 – 1 cup dried raisins
1. Chop the kale
2. Add lemon zest & olive oil
3. Massage for 20sec (or until soft)
4. Throw everything else in, and toss
5. Serve with more seeds on top
I used roasted sunflower seeds and roasted pumpkin seeds in this recipe. I always have a jar of those 2 things in the kitchen. When you roast them, they really add more body to the flavour of your salad.
Check out my video on roasting sunflower seeds here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm97a7xp_NU
== Music Credits ==
Thanks to Grex (Argentina) for letting me use her song “Silkworm”. I met Greta (Grex) in Camden this weekend while she was busking. I loved her voice so I asked if she’d like some free promotion. She’s now living in London, UK. So keep an eye out for a girl with dreadlocks, a guitar and a great voice.
Check out more of her music here:
If you’re in a band (from anywhere around the world), and would like your music on one of my videos, please subscribe and leave me a comment with a link to your music.