Keto Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe from the master chef at Real Mushrooms. Easily make this vegetarian, vegan or paleo with simple substitutes.
Visit the blog for full details and more delicious Mushroom Recipes!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
– 1 lb small to medium cremini mushrooms, also called “baby bellas”
– 1 TB avocado oil
– 1 lb ground turkey (or sub with “walnut meat” for vegans)
– 4 oz shredded mild cheddar cheese (sub cashew cheese for vegan/non-dairy)
– 3 fresh chopped garlic cloves
– sea salt and black pepper to taste (1/2 tsp salt and pepper)
– (power booster) Add 1 tsp RM lion’s mane extract powder for longevity (https://shop.realmushrooms.com/products/organic-lions-mane-mushroom-extact)
– 1 avocado sliced for serving
– fresh chopped parsley for serving
– (optional) nutritional yeast for serving
Easy recipe run down:
– Prep/cut your ingredients.
– Make the stuffing mix.
– Stuff the mushrooms.
– Bake the mushrooms in the oven.
Recipe by Cathryn Fowler (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6bX7AlKl3WF4wYMZvNLihw)
Want to try Real Mushrooms?
Save 25% off your first purchase of Real Mushrooms Organic Mushroom Extract Powders: https://www.realmushrooms.com/youtube
Subscribe to Real Mushrooms on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/RealMushrooms
Download our 30-page Medicinal Mushroom Recipe Guide: https://www.realmushrooms.com/recipe-guide
Come talk mushrooms with us in our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/realmushroomsinsiders/
#mushroombenefits #ketomushrooms #medicinalmushrooms