Keto Diet Recipes. recipes for dinner. health recipes. keto diet
Keto Beef Wellington.
Looking to surprise your significant other or friends and family with a fancy feast, but don’t know what to make? Me too. One dish I see at pricey restaurants is Beef Wellington. A seared tenderloin, wrapped in puff pastry and stuffed with pate. I’ve decided to attempt a low-carb version.
1. 2 (113g-each) tenderloin steaks, halved.
2. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. 1 tablespoon butter.
4. 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded.
5. ½ cup almond flour.
6. 4 tablespoons liver pate.
1. Season your steaks with salt and pepper.
2. Melt your butter on medium-high heat.
3. Once your butter is melted and bubbling, place your meat gently on the pan. It should start to sizzle and sear your steak.
4. Turn the steaks every 2-3 minutes, making sure you’ve seared each side before taking them off the heat and letting them cool completely. This is a vital step!
5. As you let the steaks cool, heat up your mozzarella cheese in the microwave – roughly 1 minute.
6. Quickly stir in your almond flour. It will form a dough as you stir.
7. While it’s still hot, place your dough on a piece of parchment paper.
8. Place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough and use a rolling pin to make the dough flat.
9. Place a tablespoon of pate onto the dough, in a spot big enough for one piece of meat.
10. Cut out the dough so you are able to form a ball around the meat, with the pate inside.
11. Continue with the rest of the dough & meat.
12. Bake at 400°F until the pastry is a golden brown color, roughly 20-30 minutes.
This makes a total of 4 servings of Beef Wellingtons. Each serving comes out to be 307.5 Calories, 22.66g Fats, 2.31g Net Carbs, and 23.6g Protein.
Subscribe our channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCnPhOx7d2SjLjzV_32BYJg
Watch this : https://youtu.be/vTK7iWvvOug
Keyword : keto, recipes, Low Carb Breakfast, Low Carb Breakfast Ideas, Low Carb Breakfasts, Keto Breakfast, Ketogenic Breakfast, Low Carb Breakfast Recipes, Low Carb Breakfast Meal Prep, Low Carb Diet, Low Carb Foods, Low Carb Breakfast Foods, Keto Breakfast Recipes, Keto Breakfast Ideas, dinner recipes, Yummy Inspirations, Ketogenic Diet Breakfast, Ketogenic Diet, keto diet recipes, keto recipe, beef, healthylife
Keto Diet Recipes