Subscribe to our channel for more Keto Recipes:
Get your “Done For You” 8-week Custom Keto Meal plan here:
Follow us on Instagram:
Wraps for lunch are not a bad idea at all especially if it’s packed with ingredients that you love. This Ham and Cheese wrap consists of 4 ingredients only but the fillings have a generous amount of serving. Ham and cheese are absolutely one of the best stuffing!
6 leaves Romaine Lettuce, tough part cut-off
4 slices Sandwich Ham
1 tbsp Ranch Dressing
¼ cup Shredded Cheddar
1. Lay a sheet of parchment on a cutting board.
2. Arrange romaine leaves on top with slight overlaps.
3. Lay ham slices on top of the lettuce.
4. Spread ranch dressing on the ham slices.
5. Sprinkle shredded cheddar on top.
6. Lift by one side of the parchment and roll tightly all the way to the other edge.
Energy – 286 kcal
Protein – 20g (28%)
Fat – 20g (60%)
Carbohydrates – 9g (13%)
Fiber – 4.6g
For the full details of this recipe with step by step instructions, please visit our blog:
Learn more about keto: