Subscribe to our channel for more Keto Recipes:
Get your “Done For You” 8-week Custom Keto Meal plan here:
Follow us on Instagram:
Get ready for a mouthwatering grilled rib. It’s not always that pork needs to be cooked for hours to be delicious. This recipe will prove this, and you will try one delicious and unique rib that is very simple to make. Plus, served with coleslaw makes it the ideal lunch.
1 pork rib, sliced (opened) along the bone
½ tbsp. Oil
½ cup red Cabbage, shredded
2 tbsp. Carrots, shredded
1 ½ tbsp. Mayonnaise
1. Season the rib with black pepper and salt. Rub all over the meat.
2. Preheat a grilling pan over medium heat and add oil. Once heated place the rib. Cook for 5 minutes and turn. Cook for 5 more minutes.
3. Increase heat and cook for 5 more minutes per side.
4. In the meantime combine the cabbage, carrot and mayonnaise, season with salt and black pepper and stir to combine.
5. Serve the meat with coleslaw and enjoy.
Energy – 807.5 kcal
Protein – 38.1g
Fat – 71.1g
Carbohydrates – 3.8g
Learn more about keto: