Here is my personal favorite Keto dessert – Cheesecake! Transcript below!
► Keto Collagen: https://youtu.be/uQM7D_Ssavo
** RESOURCES I RECOMMEND **
► Chocolate Keto Collagen (so good mixed with black coffee!): https://goo.gl/r5Pj3T
► Exogenous Ketones (if you always wanted to try some): https://goo.gl/i5zD9B
Make sure you use the discount code MINIMALIST for 20% off!
Our video review: https://youtu.be/uQM7D_Ssavo
► Great Sweetener: http://geni.us/IT2A
** INSTRUCTIONS **
This one is really easy to make and doesn’t take more than 5-10 minutes of hands-on time + 30 minutes in the oven. And trust me, it is so worth it!
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F
2. Base: Melt 30g of butter and mix with 75g of almond flour, 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and 17g of powdered erythritol/stevia (my blend tastes almost like sugar, you might have to change your quantity up/down). Press the mixture into small silicon muffin forms (8 in my case) and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
3. Filling: While the base is in the oven, mix 360g of cream cheese (full fat), 2 large eggs, 1/4 tsp of vanilla bean powder (or 1 tsp vanilla extract), 2 Tbsp of lemon juice and 60g of powdered erythritol/stevia (again, taste it in between to see how much you need).
4. When the base is done, remove from the oven, lower the temperature to 175°C/350°F and equally spread the filling on top of each muffin form. Place back in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and let the mini-cheesecakes cool down (they taste way better after 2-3 hours in the fridge, after the cream cheese solidifies) or have some right away if you can’t wait!
Let me know how it turns out if you try the recipe! Also, don’t forget to leave me a like if you enjoyed the video and to subscribe if you haven’t already!