This low carb salad is perfect for summer lunches or a light dinner.
The asparagus is lightly cooked and tossed with sweet tomatoes, crunchy toasted pine nuts and creamy goats cheese, topped with a sweet balsamic dressing.
Recipe source: https://bit.ly/2TuAQw2
We’re Carb Manager. The all-in-one diet app for the Keto and low carb lifestyle, with a built in macro tracker, Keto calculator, food diary, database of 350,000+ Keto recipes, meal planner, shopping list generator, weight tracker, intermittent fasting tracker, and everything else that you need to meet your health and weight loss goals and become the next Keto diet success story!
Subscribe to our YT channel for more premium Keto recipes: http://bit.ly/30re2y8
Download the app (FREE FOREVER):
Sign up on the web: http://www.carbmanager.com
Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carbmanager/
More premium low carb recipes: https://www.carbmanager.com/recipes
Sign up for Premium: https://www.carbmanager.com/premium
Low Carb Asparagus Tomato And Goats Cheese Salad:
Maple Flavored Syrup (Sugar Free)
1. Cut the tough ends from the asparagus and discard. Place the asparagus in a pan of boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes until just tender. Transfer immediately to a bowl of ice cold water and allow to chill for a minute. Drain and transfer to a serving dish.
2. Slice the tomatoes in half and add to the serving dish with the arugula and asparagus. Toss to combine.
3. Add the pine nuts to a dry pan over a low heat and toast gently for 1-2 minutes until lightly golden.
4. Add the balsamic, lakanto syrup and olive oil to a bowl and whisk to combine.
5. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and crumble over the goats cheese. Scatter with the toasted pine nuts to serve.