Easy Keto Recipes Chicken: Low Carb Chicken Alfredo Easy, Quick, Cheap on a budget
This is a great recipe for anyone on a Keto Diet! Low Carb Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Noodles.
I’m always obsessed with finding new and great Keto meals. I’m also a picky eater so it can be hard. This recipe is great for anyone and everyone!
In my video, I show you how you can make a meal for two but my recipe below is for 3 or 4 people (depending on your portion size). I hope you enjoy! Please like and subscribe to see more. If you have any questions please comment below.
2 tablespoon or 1/3 cup butter
3 chicken breasts
1-2 cups of chopped broccoli
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
seasonings of your choice for the chicken
1) Cut your chicken into cubes and place in a pan to cook, add your choice of seasoning to the chicken as it cooks.
2) Spiralize the zucchini into noodles and place the noodles on a paper towel in a drainer, place a pinch of salt over the noodles and let sit for 15 mins.
3) chop your broccoli and add to the pan of chicken to cop for a few mins.
4) Take your zucchini noodles and add them to the chicken pan to cook for a few mins.
5) Mince your garlic and add to your chicken pan – along with heavy cream, cheese, and butter.
6) Turn down the heat and let the mixture simmer for about 5 mins.
#keto #ketomeals #ketogenic #lowcarb